Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A room with a view

Some of you already know this, some of you don't. Big news - I left the relative comfort of my flat in Iasi for the charming view of a small room in Bucharest.

While I already miss the quiet and established life I had in Iasi, I eventually reached an important crossroad. For some mysterious reason, I decided to turn left on the autobahn, choosing the fast paced, challenging road to perdition, instead of the peaceful countryside road I used to walk for the last ten years.

Oh, well, here we go: there's one more sheep in the big city.

10 comments:

Constantin Cojocariu said...

Felicitari. Sa fie intr-un ceas bun.

Adrian Mironescu said...

Mult, mult succes, my friend!

My advice: "Be the Black Sheep!" :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome in hell. Dar, sincer, locuind in buricul targului, mutarea nu a avea socul cultural maxim.

Radu said...

The longer the wait, the sweetest the success :)

radu ignatescu said...

ziua buna
felicitarile mele, sper ca "cand" ne vom vedea sa fii mai fericit si mai relaxat:)

melcu'

blow said...

congrats'

we should meet. there's business in the big city :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :)

Corin Chiriac said...

Multumesc la toata lumea pentru urari!

I said...

Mai sa fie!!! frumos view!!! felicitari. Pentru un botez gentil in marele oras te invit la ceai, intr-o camera cu mai putin view dar cu multi prieteni... Si gatim! ca pe vremuri!

Anonymous said...

welcome :-)