Sunday, June 10, 2007

Let the good time roll

I tell you, a good idea can hit you anytime, anywhere. I was waiting in my car, at a late hour, in front of the Swedish embassy* and... I don't know, it just happened :)

As a long time admirer of the brand, I took the liberty of putting together an ad proposal for Mercedes I hope you will find enjoyable.
__
*It was not a form of protest, Swedish embassy people. Maybe just some sort of divine retribution for the fact that Volvo is so much about protection, that you can not make out in the backseat of their cars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mda... stii c poza e furata nu? si nu e conceputa de tine sa ca macar nu te mai lauda

Corin Chiriac said...

prietene, nu stiu cum sa iti spun... daca e furata e nasol, pentru ca asta e interiorul masinii mele, iar obiectul de pe volan apartine prietenei mele;

Daca tu stii altceva, te rog sa imi explici;

Muler said...

foarte tare :). ma indrept catre prima maturitate (biolgica:), insa nu inceteaza sa ma uimeasca fetzele diverse bucalate ale prostiei agresive de aici de aproape :)

Muler said...

And... yes, you can make out in the backseat of a Volvo. Trust me.